katalysm76

Most cramped Car

800 is a real economy car we can't say its cramped. Its offers the comfort and space for the price u pay rt? So i would say maybach Since it cost 3 croes and only 5 or 6 are able to travel rt? smiley36.gif Joking yar.

Many of you may not agree with me' date=' But I feel that the scorpio's second row of seats are cramped for an SUV![/quote']

I agree,the second row of the scorpio is rather cramped.In comparison the Sumo Grande,the Safari and the Innova have much more room.

Folks there is no point in saying that the 800 or the Alto is cramped. they are the cheapest cars around and they are bound to be small! Lets talk about cars that are cramped for their size / price! For example, I feel that the scorpio's second row of seats are very cramped for the vehicle's size and its price! Same way some of you may feel that the octavia is cramped considering that one pays over 10 lakhs for it!

Your right some cars that are from the SUV category are also cramped ,what I think is that one should have comfortable seating if one is going to pay so much.take the Grnde for example,it has the most room for the 2nd and third row for any car in its category.