freakyskull

Next-gen Suzuki Alto spy pics

Got these pictures from a reliable source that this could be the 2014 Suzuki Alto for the international market. Looking at the pictures it does seem that the new car gets a tall boy stance. The whole profile looks very i10 like now. This could be the next gen A Star for India Internationally it will get the 1.0-litre Kseries petrol motor same as the current car. India could get a downsized version of the 1.3 Multijet.

Atleast from the spy shots it looks better than the current A Star for sure

post-7692-0-30941400-1375093918.jpgpost-7692-0-50759000-1375093919.jpgpost-7692-0-30888700-1375093921.jpg

Source: Autoblog.it

Woah.. this looks more like a tall-boy now! Suzuki's version of the i10!

Great pix!

Lets see when this comes to India... I hope this replaces the A-Star!

Great scoop pics. I have never liked the A-Star at all. The concept looked great when it was first shown but the end production version was a big disappointment. . This looks so much better and I hope Maruti launches this soon. The current car has got to go.

great scoop pic :)

today only i read in economic times , maruti suzuki is back to focus on small cars only and new SUV for the time being, after a flop A star , pretty excited to see this new a star.

Definitely looks to be a Tall Boy design, but looking from these pics it is very hard to imagine that if it were the one which will solve the issue of almost no leg room in ongoing A-Star. This is the only major problem with A-star as i feel this car is just for 2 people only.

Certainly , just by looking at its front no one can say its a small car.

Meanwhile the Indian version just got driver side Airbags at an additional cost of 18K, which i feel is a great addition for this segment.