Sign in to follow this  
goenkakushal

Most comfy 8 seater

I would like to know which is the most comfortable 8 Seater (7+1) in our country?

specially the 3rd row seats.

We are planning a weekend trip and there would be 7 passengers and 1 driver, I am not sure which car to rent, as there will be elders with me I am the one who will be seated at the 3rd row.

Pls recommend which will be the most comfortable vehicle which can accommodate 3 people in the 3rd row comfortably.

Innova, xylo, scorpio are mostly available with all travels

No doubt it has to be Xylo as of now. However, Enjoy could be well the second contender. Personally, I have not TDed Enjoy but have checked it and space management is very good.

Undoubtedly the only choice is XYLO. All the other options available with taxi guys would not offer the 3-rd-row-comfort as is available in a Xylo. So, forget about other options, simply go ahead and get a Xylo.

@sarabjeet

Here, the requirement is to hire a taxi for a week long trip.

Not to buy a new car.

I doubt any taxi chap is having Evalia in his stable.

So, logically, Xylo is the best available taxi vehicle that is

available with many taxi operators.

The Xlo - as everyone has already mentioned - is the most comfortable 8 seater available. All of the others - Innova, Ertiga, Scorpio lose out on the last row comfort.

Surprisingly, The Chevy Enjoy too has a comfortable last row with good leg room - but it lacks under-thigh support and hence may get uncomfortable on longer rides. Have never sat in the Evalia, so will not be able to comment on it.

Go for the Xylo!