freakyskull

Pics: 2014 Fiat Linea facelift testing in India

Looking at the dashboard it looks much better than the brick-board they provide now . One of the important pic is missing-the Keyhole region-w/o seeing that shot I cannot say anything about the quality looking at the pics though the AC vent has a nice finish . Also since there is no HU as yet they might be contemplating various configs with there vendors . The current Linea's vendor are blaupank and delphi and both of them are really poor sounding system in this segment.

PS They still have wiper controls on the RHS.

The dual tone dash looks real good and the new AC vents are looking top notch. The central console looks premium. RHS wiper control and LHS indicators are the trademark of fiat cars. It is altered only in the case of Palio stile.

Interiors do look awesome and seems to be of better quality than now.

Also since there is no HU as yet they might be contemplating various configs with there vendors . The current Linea's vendor are blaupank and delphi and both of them are really poor sounding system in this segment.

PS They still have wiper controls on the RHS.

True....the current head unit just sucks. Changing the speakers with JBL might help. The Blaupunkt head unit with Blue&me serves a bit good. You will get clarity and better bass.

Now given that Fiat is operating and servicing their own cars why not launch new cars like Panda,500 (as CKD/locally produced in ltd numbers and not CBU). I can see the Panda being a threat to the Maruti stable , also they can launch the Panda 4x4 to cater the need for hatchback on steroid (ecosport).

I don't want to see the old linea co-exist with the new one because its not an old platform but just a facelift (unlike Fiesta sisters).

Now given that Fiat is operating and servicing their own cars why not launch new cars like Panda,500 (as CKD/locally produced in ltd numbers and not CBU). I can see the Panda being a threat to the Maruti stable , also they can launch the Panda 4x4 to cater the need for hatchback on steroid (ecosport).

I don't want to see the old linea co-exist with the new one because its not an old platform but just a facelift (unlike Fiesta sisters).

Absolutely true.....its time that Fiat should bring Panda. It is a serious threat to the booming compact SUV segment. Also Fiat Panda 4x4 has some serious offroad abilities.

Clear shots of the 2014 Linea including the dashboard. taken by a TeamFiat forum member. Funnily the car has black bumpers

post-7692-0-50927600-1377589565_thumb.jppost-7692-0-91148700-1377589567_thumb.jppost-7692-0-20315200-1377589572_thumb.jp

Source: TeamFiat

Bu looking at these pics it seems engine will be same is 1.3 multijet. As 1.6 Multijet comes with 6 speed gear box. & here its 5 speed. FIAT common don't disappoint us this time. Your guys already gave lots of setback to your fan customers.

By looking at pics closely it seems that FIAT will be continuing with 1.3 multijet. As 1.6 comes with 6 speed & it pics its 5 speed gearbox. Common FIAT don't disappoint your fan customers this time. As you guys keep doing since past.