adi1991

cars in 15-20 lakhs range

k... so i am in the final stage of buying a new car i wanted to over the list again so that i don't miss any car......

honda crv

honda accord

skoda laura

ford endavour

pajero

well teana and x-trail are also of the round about range......

i think the list is not complete...... please add if you know any other car of this range...... and fastsmiley4.gif

Hi adi,

Go for the Honda Accord, either the, to be launched model or the current one. Both the models look stunning. Its one among the fastest in India.

Or, since u loved the Skoda Octavia and if u want to be loyal to the brand go for the Skoda Laura. Its even more better than the Octavia. 

well the suzuki vitara,and among the to be launched its the=Hyundai sante fe,Mitsubshi outlander(should be <20lac),new accord,VW-jetta.....if you are a sedan man then the Accord(new) or if you a SUV guy then the Captiva/CRV or the outlander if you can wait for 5 months

Hyundai's Santa Fe? Not sure of the release date though.

Just over 20 lakhs would be the Lancer Evo X (21.x lakhs ex-showroom I guess)

Also to be released models Fiat Bravo and 500

Btw isn't the new CRV priced at 22 lakhs?

darklord2008-07-01 20:02:17

When you hit this segment the choice is a matter of individual taste and exact requirements, so any generic statement may be of no real value. Also, there are matters like the dealership. In many smaller towns he there may not be a dealerships al all. For example Skoda has no dealer in Kanpur, and Honda came in only a couple fo years ago!

This topic may be better utilized if the pros and cons of individual vehicles are discussed rather than statements like 'A' or 'B' is the best. Also, the quality of service, availability of spares, etc. should also be highlighted.