harryccc

Members Meet

Alright now if you are from bangalore and interested in a meet. Put up you confirmations right here. I just might be in bangalore in a few days.

FRG

Hey FRG! thats great news! just let us know the dates you gonna be here and we will be sure to meet you!

Hey ppl' date=' send your confirmations, quick!!!

hey dats a good news...me too in b`lore for a day ..sometime next week end..date tentitivly on 16th..so any plans
[/quote']

Chennai fellows' date=' slight change in plans. Instead of bangalore, I will be in Chennai for a day. Chennai members please PM me your cell numbers along with your names.

FRG
[/quote']

Hey FRG, thats sad about the change of plans. but still if you could inform the date you are gonna be in chennai, i may also check my calendar to see if am in the city for that day.

Hey Harry where do u stay?? incase u wanna be in touch i m putting down my cell phone no +919972858858

Hey rugs, i stay at Banaswadi, well i think if we have atleast 5 confirmations for the meet, then its not a bad idea for the meet to be planned

any one from bangalore game for the meet???