Nithin78

My Ford EcoSport (EcoBoost)

Hi guys I am a new Member and proud to be in the Autocar

Forum.I recently picked up the ford eco sport want to give you guys a short Review of my take

On the eco sport.

I did a drive just to get a feel of the sport from Kottayam to Yercaud,I took the kumily Route since the Palakad stretch is undrivable(you need a truck).What impressed be about the eco sport is its surge of power at any gear,The stability is good but not that good as compared to the duster which is more planted at higher speeds(120kmph),I got around 13 kmpl can improve since I was driving it to gauge its power and stability on the long runs.Overall it's a brilliant package with super interiors (that includes the stereo too)Bluetooth connectivity is really easy!!

The eco sport does a good job for its price,will see how the ford service is when it's due for its first service!!

Please tell me about the turbo-lag of the Ecoboost engine because thats the only thing that can spoil the drivability. My short test drive in the city had me unsatisfied with the ecoboost engine due to frequent gearshifts. Why couldn't Ford mate this engine to the brilliant

A/T box

Hi Nitin

Do you have 1lit petro engine or other variant....

I am interested to buy 1lit petrol (Eco Boost) car so little more curious know users feedback and review. Most of the market paid review confused and misleading.

my bad

should have written fuel efficiency instead of type.

the 13kmpl is not what was the claimed mileage for this engine.

@rssh

thats what i want to know, reason being many dealers dont seem to be getting any option pack bookings from buyers who are going in for the EcoBoost engine

Nowadays Ford is not taking bookings for Ecosport any varient in Mumbai because the waiting is around 5 months + .

I don't think we can blame the dealer on the aspect of not being allotted option pack varients because the good pricing of Ecosport wrt Duster has made many people opt for top end varients.