Sign in to follow this  
harikkuttan

spare part list and price of Fiat Vehicles

Thank you sibasis

You are always welcome.

Also while you see the August issue, please try to compare the costs with other cars of same segment. You will be astonished to see that Fiat spare parts are comparatively cheaper than their rivals. There always has been the rumour about costly spares of Fiat vehicles and overall maintenance to be pocket burning. It is just the joint ventures that Fiat jumps in and ruins its image in automobile market. Be it with PAL or TATA, Fiat never got its right place in customer's perception.

Now only hope lies with independent Fiat Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd.

You are right sibasis. Except for few parts, the price of Fiat Spares are either compatible of low when compared with other brands

Thanking again for the post. The problem with current service centres are that, they are mostly the brother concern of previous TATA service centres. Also the availability of spares and accessories is poor and one has to wait for long time. Let us hope for further improvement from Fiat

Can any of you guys provide me the information as to where can I get Honda Amaze(diesel) spare parts manual and if possible maintenance manual ?

Dear Vikky1971, I suggest you ask the Honda Dealer for that. But If I'm not wrong Ain't the Dealers give these manuals with the car? Check your car manual and search for the Maintenace section, I'm sure you'll get all the stuffs there.

Edited by LeoRahi

Dear vikky1971,

If there is any issue with Honda Amaze, take it straight away to the Honda authorized service because messing around with it may void its warranty. Also there is absolutely no issues with Honda Services.

As said by LeoRahi, ask your dealer for the manual.