reddy

India Audi dumping ground

If you mean about the recently launched 177bhp A4 TDi then you are wrong my friend. Audi never gave us any good engine in the A4 except the 3.0Tdi and the 140bhp Tdi had really poor A/T box, now the engine is powerful as has excellent GB but it also has become more expensive. (Still I would buy a Passat than an Audi)

Audi A3 also may be launched in india with a 2l diesel motor. The 1.6l motor from the vento (with some tuning) and a DSG can make it more cheaper and efficient. The new Q3 S was a chopped down version and is a good buy at that price with 7 speed manuel. Automatics are never liked by car enthusiasts so a manuel will be better. And panoramic sunroof's should also be optional as they are very expensive. These premium companies should get more options in India.

As long as the cars are maintanence free .with service& price of the parts basket low , These cars are heavy on pockets ,this is my experience of running my AudiA6, 3litre TDI ,damn lucky i could get rid of this ,