sanjeevsaraogi

AMAZE I-Dtec problems queries

Amaze wind shield develops a mist especially in the rainy season on both surfaces requiring use of cloth on the inside & wipers on the outside. Using blower, rolling down windows, use of ac has little or no effect. This problem worsens during night driving with oncoming traffics' headlamp glare spreading across the glass. I reckon positioning of the engine air vents blowing warm/hot air across the glass might have something to do with it. This, with ac on or cold air inside, forms the mist. Please advise.

Dear Friend,

I think the problem is simple. Try blowing hot air at the wind-shield. First it will be covered with mist but after 2-3 Min you will see a clear wind-shield. Once it is clear, change the direction of the blower to the cabin and have your own air conditioning preference.

Upon shifting to 2nd gear the engine revs on its own even with the foot off the accelerator requiring me to declutch to avoid impact with a vehicle in front. This is bothersome in city traffic. Does it occur in all diesel vehicles? I have thus far used only smaller petrol vehicles and wonder if I just need more practice. Please advise.

Dear Friend,

I think the problem is simple. Try blowing hot air at the wind-shield. First it will be covered with mist but after 2-3 Min you will see a clear wind-shield. Once it is clear, change the direction of the blower to the cabin and have your own air conditioning preference.

Many thans for your reply - as I had put it - i tried using blower, rolling down windows, ac but to no avail - but still will give it a try again - do you use any particular settings - like blower in #3 and ac in extreme red and air circulation within car cabin or drawn from outside etc.

Use the AC demister button when the windscreen mists on a rainy day , I use it every time in my car and then turn the AC on Auto mode.

Many thanks for your reply - as I had put it - i tried using blower, rolling down windows, ac but to no avail - but still will give it a try again - do you use any particular settings - like blower in #3 and ac in extreme red and air circulation within car cabin or drawn from outside etc.

I think it is normal problem and you does not need to worry about it too much. Simply use A/C on defogger/demister mode and then change the mode to condition the cabin.

Many thanks for your reply - as I had put it - I tried using blower, rolling down windows, ac but to no avail - but still will give it a try again - do you use any particular settings - like blower in #3 and ac in extreme red and air circulation within car cabin or drawn from outside etc.

The biggest problem with the engine is its noise. Maruti DZire is a lot more insulated than that. Plus the comfortable seats (not like the chopped seats of amaze) give you more comfort and the height adjustable seats add to it! Better quality interior and a well fitted dash makes it look like a car of d segment (kizashi has similar interiors)

Upon shifting to 2nd gear the engine revs on its own even with the foot off the accelerator requiring me to declutch to avoid impact with a vehicle in front. This is bothersome in city traffic. Does it occur in all diesel vehicles? I have thus far used only smaller petrol vehicles and wonder if I just need more practice. Please advise.

This is an ECU setting which doesn't let the car stall on its own I use this almost evertime in traffic as an AT box. You will get used to it. Regarding windshield problem open you owner manual and look for demister and how to use it. Don't worry many people don't know how to use this feature because my dad still wipes the window from inside inspite of me asking him to use demister.