Sign in to follow this  
Ajit car crazy

ICE upgrade for my BMW & external accesories

hallo guys, since I'm an audiophile I love having hi end audio systems in my cars. My recent buy Audi got a company fitted unit which satisfies me well with 14 speaker all around. I also own a 2009 pre facelift e90 BMW 320d Highline. That car comes with standard hi fi BMW system which unlike Audi isn't all that good. I heard later BMW upgraded it,but well for me it is now more than 4 years with the car & now at last I wana get a better set up with the car. Pls advise me which hi end system will do fine with the car,also speaker woofer upgrades tell me but since its a bimmer I am not very sure of how many systems are available to go fine with the i-drive and all other softwares. Pls advise.

All tell me how can I get led drl 4 my car.

I am in Kolkata,so suggest me too where can I get these done since a regular garage won't make it possible

Your dealer told you to go for another car just because of sound quality??? Lol. You can check if they get the HiFi sound system in your car or Autopsyche in Delhi can help you. The modify from nano's to r8 and rr's