Sign in to follow this  
dr_nishu

Here's the all-new racy New Hero ZMR

post-67-0-70925400-1380294964.jpg

Hero Motocorp has confirmed that the upcoming ZMR edition would get a more powerful engine, which would be the first commercial production model post their technical partnership with US-based Erik Buell Racing (EBR).

the new ZMR would look completely different (and bigger) than the current model and would come with a twin-headlight asssembly, new fairing, new decals, sportier rear registration plate holder, new seat, fairing mounted ORVMs and a new exhaust pipe.

The suspension and wheels seem to have remained identical to those on the current model, which means that the bike continues to come with conventional gas charged twin rear shock absorbers, five spoke alloy wheels and disc brake assembly at front and rear.

Talking about the engine, Mr.Pawan Munjal has said,

“There is a lot of innovation happening in our own R&D and we will bring it to the market through some of the products we will launch. We have applied for patents for those innovations. This is showcasing our capability. We will be launching the new Karizma variants which are redesigned and the engine made more powerful with our partner EBR. This is the first commercial production model in which they have played a big part in development.”

(source: Motoroids, Pic: motorbeam)

Here's the link to new, more muscular & more powerful ZMR

WOW!!!! This bike looks good!! But i don't think it'll be a head turner (like the KTMs).

I really hope it rides well!!

Once the reviews come out, i might seriously consider this as an alternative to the Pulsar 200NS.

Finally the wait is over now, Hero is launching around 12 more new different models. So they have revealed their Karizma here. I think they won't miss this festive season.

Point is that, can EBR engines have the real potential to beat Honda engines in terms of mileage, power and lets not forget the Reliability.