govindachari

LOGAN 1.4 GLX

hi there! we would definetly post our suggestion to this, would also recommend you provide more info, like your priorities to select a car, your usage in city and highways, with these we can post our effective suggestions.

am not sure of the mileage of this car, let us know if you need any more details in specific!
harryccc2008-01-28 12:20:42

i dont think its a good idea to go for Logan Petrol , and as a matter of fact if you want petrol Sedan entry level car , i feel you should wait for the Swift Sedan which will be launched this Mid 08 and will be priced from 5 lakh onwards ex showroom

Milage of Logan petrol is 10 -11 in city and 15 in highway

Cheers!!!

if you are not too much of a quality concious then the logan is the best...well actually its got crude plastics,boxy interiors and way too blank for the price you pay...may be you can check the esteem( yeh almost  no production)but you get a great deal and a good car,else you could wait for the swift sedan....

@ Anand , the Maruti guys have stopped the production of Esteem From some time ago , and last esteem LXi Wine red was taken from here ( mangalore ) by a Bangalore guy , so i doubt if there is any availabilty of esteem , but i feel the swift sedan will be the one worth waiting for

Cheers!!!

i dont think its a good idea to go for Logan Petrol ' date=' and as a matter of fact if you want petrol Sedan entry level car , i feel you should wait for the Swift Sedan which will be launched this Mid 08 and will be priced from 5 lakh onwards ex showroom

Milage of Logan petrol is 10 -11 in city and 15 in highway

Cheers!!!
[/quote']

Yes I too second mdvishnu's idea- its not the proper time to go in for the Logan - there are inventories piling up and they are offering discounts. sales are down from about 2500 to less than 1500 a month. Even the Hyundai Accent with discounts is a better option. There is also the soon to be launched Swift sedan- its diesel version will attract 16% excise and may be a better option.

Please try and stick to the question. I see only one post addressing his question. He asked for the fuel consumption figures and did not solicit advice on what car to buy! I see two cars one dead and another dying in the posts.